2023 Ward 3 Candidate
Linda A. YOUNG
Gloucester County College: Dental Assistant
Cumberland County Mental Health Board Chairperson 1988-1992
Cumberland County Assessment Resource Team 1989-1993
Current owner & operator of two small businesses
Reasons for Running: Recognizing Ward 3 leadership must tackle concerns such as crime, littering, and better future for our children.
Message from Linda A. Young:
I am a senior citizen and a long time resident of Sicklerville, Winslow Township Ward 3. I am running for committeewoman to help ensure that the quality of life continues to improve here, by keeping us safe from drugs and crime, advancing our schools standards, and limiting overdevelopment. On the township committee, I will help see that we have good public services and utilities, strong law enforcement, and well-maintained roads in our community.
Vision for Winslow Twp.
• Support our First Responders (Winslow Twp. Police, Fire, and EMS)
• Support our Winslow Twp. Municipal Employees
• Preserve Pinelands, Farms, and Landscape of Winslow
• Expand Road Resurfacing throughout Winslow
• Increase Communication and Improve Transparency between Township Committee and Residents
• Prevent Overdevelopment of Residential Housing
• Promote Commercial Business Expansion
• End Corruptive Practices by Putting Residents over Special Interests
• Encourage Resident Participation
• Promote Small Business Initiatives
• Improve Local Non-Profit Networking
• Increase Involvement with School District